Find out where you can get help and support for bereavement.

You can contact these organisations yourself without speaking to a GP first.

Haringey London Bereavement Support

Bereavement support offered by Haringey Council.

Enfield Council Child Bereavement

Child bereavement support offered by Enfield Council.

Other organisations that could help you

There are a number of other NHS services and charity groups that work in our area.